| view from my class on a foggy morning |
Wow, it's been extremely long since my last update. I can't even find a reason why I left my blog for so long, I really can't, because wifi in my new college is fine and I still have time to fool around. BUT, at the very moment I'm writing this, I actually have an abundance of work to be done yet I chose this time to update my blog. Assignments, folios, homework and reading/research.. God, so much that my brain decided to refuse being good with them. (clap hands)
So many things have happened for the past two months but I seem lost to write it here. Lots of ideas but I've drown in it. Like my weird obsession, it has taken its toll on my poor brain. I am seriously losing myself day by day. I got disappointed and upset with so many things around me but I always keep it within myself.
Anyway, just forget that, inshaAllah, I'll be better.
| my room corner (study table), taken a month or so ago |
Of course, my written English is rusting too. Honestly, I've literally lost my ability to write well like I used to. It's true they say, if you leave something too long, it'll too be gone.
Well, back to my life.
For the past month, I was busy with this kind of marathon, we call it "Larian Mesra". I have no idea why is it called "Larian Mesra" when you actually have to compete with other contestants. I mean, "mesra" means friendly, so aren't you supposed to chat and have a drink or something with them and so everyone would get the same place or mark or..?? Okay, what a shitty excuse for a fatass, hahaha, well, I am at least glad that I wasn't one of the last to arrive at the finishing line. ;)
Then, right after that, I was busy with this Kejohanan Olahraga Tahunan (KOT) stuff where I joined tarik tali because I'm not an athlete so I thought it'd be a piece of cake to win this tarik tali, like you know, just like you do it on your shoe lace.. but little did I know! My body ached for a few days after that. Yes, yes, my team didn't win. It literally took 5 or 6 seconds for the opponent to collapse my team. Haha, good experience tho.
| while waiting for the VIP to arrive, hell long that we were allowed/asked to sit first! |
I still had to go down to practice marching for KOT. Good that our team (Cheetah, yellow team) won the first place, so it's kind of relieving and satisfying. Worth it lah.
Interesting that life of a teacher-to-be is full of activities. Right after KOT finished, I had to go for a camping, we call it BIG (Bina Insan Guru), I really had a fantastic time with my friends. InshaAllah, I'll make a post about it when I've time for it, InshaAllah, I WILL make time for it. :)
That's it for tonight. Have a good weekend! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment