Saturday, January 26, 2013
underexpose films // braces-less
1. I recently got my third film developed and found out that some of the prints didn't come out as I wanted to, so I had to edit the pictures. As the results, the photos become extremely grainy.
2. I've been abandoning this blog for nearly two months because nothing really exciting to be written and informed here. Last month, I took my braces off, and these are the picture before and after. Taken by my dentist and isn't it obvious that he doesn't know to use an slr? Haha. So, you can't really see the difference. :P
3. I got a new writing blog, but I've not published a new one since new year, well, there is, but as usual, it's in draft, waiting to be finished, but you can read here if you are interested. :)
And I do realise how silly it is to write a blog post with numbers, but you know what, YOLO SWAG YOLO!
:P
Have a wonderful life!! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment