Wow, I can't believe how hot in Malaysia now. It's MADNESS! And all these concrete jungles, make the weather worse and sometimes unbearable. Kuala Lumpur, the city of heat. The water becomes hot and the wind makes you sweat. I mean, come'n, wow, I still survive in this kind of temperature? Something to be proud of?! ;)
I am currently in Kedah, for a school's assignment. Actually, I could choose a school which is near to my house or one that I don't have to trouble anyone, not saying that my friend says I trouble her nor her family, but as a guest, I do not like it. If you get what I mean. Well, the reason I agreed to do this assignment with her is because it's the first school based research as I'm in my first year of degree so I have no knowledge in this. I thought it'd be much easier if I do with a partner. Another reason is, I can get on a plane because the last time I got on it was in 2011. :P Next time, inshaAllah, I'll be doing by myself because I want to be independent and simply, I am more comfortable in my own house. Tomorrow, it's my first day! :)
About the weather in Kedah, wow, it's absolutely crazy. It's hotter than in KL. KL is 28°C and here, in Kedah, is 36°C! >.< !
And oh, this month, I've read 4 books which are "Melunas Rindu", a Form 4 Malay novel, "The Swallows of Kabul" by Yasmina Khadra, "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and "When I was A Kid" by Boey. The last one might be a cheat since it's more to comic genre, but well ;) I should keep track what books I've read so I can make like a list or so!
I think that's all! Have a wonderful life! :)
ps/ I require a pool of ice or have a vacation where I can lie down on snow for hours!
pss/ Malaysia is a 24/7 summer country!
No comments:
Post a Comment