Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pei



Pei













I have taken so many photos of my friend, Pei Ling and I guess it is because she is the type that has very good relationships with cameras. She would smile whenever I point my lens out to her (my intention was to candid), and in fact, she would ask me to take pictures of her if I bring my big-bulky-old-faithful DSLR  around. (Mommy, 5DMK2/3 please!) :P

I could even make a documentary of her life, she just has to pay me *cough-cough* and I'll compile every picture of her.

Pei is kind of a girl that I would categorise her as a boyish-looking girl, bubbly, loud, friendly but however quite strict (I guess because she was a head prefect once in high school! xD)! She calls me 'lame' all the time, and I'd reply 'lamer', and she'd say 'lamest' or 'lamerer'.

No Pei Ling no, this is not a contribution for you. I don't love you and miss at all, so don't be so proud lah kan, I just want to try out some presets on lightroom, and that's all. :P


Thanks and you are welcome! :D

No comments: