It is absurd that I say "I cannot believe that..." too much. For example, the thing that I'm going to say, yes I cannot believe that April is (almost) gone, and a matter of fact, I cannot believe that some monsters have eaten more than 1/4 of my year.. BUT WHY?!
It's just so speedy, I cannot believe that I'm aging that fast. I cannot believe I'm finishing my second semester in college already! I cannot believe that so many things have happened to me through out the year..
OKEI. I guess it is enough with "I cannot believe" bla bla..
Let's recap what I've done this April. You can always skip this you know.
Joined Language Camp (which was a compulsory for TESLians my batch), no escape. I was one of the higher committees for this and to be frank, I did such a lousy job for a leader. I'm pretty sure some of my friends did feel pissed off because of my immatureness in handling work. My friends, truly, I am so sorry, I have never done such job before, so em yeah, give me a chance, will you? :'D
However, the camp was so fun, a lot of activities that I didn't have enough sleep for almost a month to prepare for the one-week camp. We went to a forest for jungle trekking - the best part was of course, walking on the canopy.
Jungle trekking is something that I enjoy doing but sadly I don't have enough stamina.. I get tired so fast and I hate leeches. Well maybe I can do another post in the jungle and the whole thing about the camp. I have no time to even see all of them.. So many photos.. 0.o
My batch mates and I did kind of a small play or they named it "Story Telling" competition for English Language Society. Which I thought that I haven't done the best for my group. Sorry again, guys.
| YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME! |
This is my blog.. so let me post a picture of my lousy and nasty teeth before the session.. *now you are allowed to hate me* :P picture left was taken when I got really, really bored in the clinic while waiting for my turn because I came 40 minutes early than my session. so. yes.
Just last week, we started practicing for pantomime entitled "Save The Earth", or was it, "Heal The World"? The pantomime was today, pretty sure we rocked it. I didn't take any picture of us practicing because the training was held every night even until last night.. I got tired and all. I haven't been really utilizing my camera for good.. (and for those who call me a spoiled brat for having an iPhone, you are welcome.)
In a nutshell (ehem), my April was good for me, it was sort of torturing, but I've learnt extremely a lot of things. Thank You God for letting me going through all these. Alhamdulillah.
Hello May?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment