Saturday, May 07, 2011

your options

Assalamualaikum and halo to my readers (if there's any).. and I am sorry for being a bit shitty all this while. I haven't posted any comments to any blog but I do read some of good blogs here.


Today, I went to award ceremony in my school and I really didn't like it all. I just don't know why but that's it. It was my first time going on stage to take academic award or whatever in my high school life so it's indeed a lil bit exciting. But for some personal reasons, I hated the ceremony. The good part was I got some money. Haha. Or maybe meeting some of my friends.. but sadly none of my close classmate-friends got the award too (Amira doesn't count cause she's in form 4). I feel like that I failed inviting my friends to success stairs with me. I don't know. :(


I also feel a bit disappointed when some of my close friends didn't manage to get any place in university or to proceed to higher level of school. I feel really bad for them as I was the one who always with them but why I couldn't bring them with me? Frankly, when I know that I got the university offer and it's my first choice, my smile wouldn't want to find an end until I knew they didn't get any offer at the moment. However, I know, there's a place for them, later. InshaAllah.



This time, I must prove to all that I can do too. :)

No comments: