Wednesday, May 04, 2011

rewind some memories

I have been dating a looot with my film camera past few weeks because I couldn't find my dslr's charger.. how wrecked that I forgot where I put it. So two days ago I got myself a new charger. Haha.


if I wake up tomorrow


1
2
a smile


ice cream












3



cath kidston

of second hand book and Charlie

shhh

These are from my first roll.. I am somehow quite satisfied with the outcomes.. but a bit sad when my second roll screwed.. ALL of it! Ah.. and the third roll got developed yesterday. Unfortunately, only some of the photos turned out okay. I should learn more about film camera.. but at the moment, I'll be using my dslr back! =D

Cheers everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

admin@blogdiloz.com said...

LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lala said...

:D :D

snalifahmsoffi said...

pakai film camera ape?mcm syiok je.oh ye,selamat bekenalan. :)

Lala said...

I'm using canon ae-1 with 50mm 1.8. oh hello there! thank you for commenting :) x