Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dead

Hmmm..



Magazines


2 weeks without any updates? :O :O

Apparently, school has been bad. The second week was so hectic. But actually I was online almost everyday. I just have nothing decent to show. :( Haha, these photos are too shallow. X))

And...I want a speedlite! Woo! ;0)

6 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

digital camera is a perfect magazine for newbie or pro photographer.

i love it so much :D

C said...

lol coz youve been updating your other one :PPP

schools been bad? same. but im sure its gonna be alright later (:

Sean said...

I love the first two. It's kind of neat to see... simplicity like this. Come above ground again soon :)

Fawwaz said...

i have TONNESS OF THOSE. hahaha..
they're my saviour, i do learn alot from them. :D

Syd Rahim said...

I have those! COLLECTION SATU RAK KAT RUMAH

1234 said...

school has been bad , sngt setuju :(

imy >,<