Ahhh the title :D Thanks to Marcus for helping me out with the title.. My 50mm lens just broke. It's broken. Broken. Broken. Broken. =.= Actually it was on my thighs when it fell on the floor while getting up. Ughh. I did not realize it had broken until few hours later. I am totally upset with its condition. It's my favourite lens all the time because I'm addicted to bokeh! Apparently, the Auto-Focus could not be used anymore and the Manual Focus would not work decently, the images won't be sharp(or maybe my skills). :( I will send it to Canon store to be fixed, I hope as soon as possible. If it cannot be fixed, my parents won't buy me a new one. So I took this photo after the incident. :/But the good news is, I got an iPhone 3GS! :D I have been waiting it for so long; since 2008 and finally I got it. Thanks dad and mom. :D


I still haven't registered the iPhone on Apple website so I have no applications to use. I have to create an account for it, even for free applications. If anyone have tips using iPhone, please tell. Highly appreciated. :))
Anyway, I'm busy with school stuffs. Last year in high school I was between being sad and happy. Hopefully this year will be a good year for me . (:
Anyway, I'm busy with school stuffs. Last year in high school I was between being sad and happy. Hopefully this year will be a good year for me . (:
6 comments:
HA HA.
my mama said, you must lost something to gain something. :D
so u lost your camer but your gain your iphone. ;)
well, i have lost interest since there are two iphones at my house now.
but im happy to hear you got one now. :)
because we both used to high in spirit talking about iphone
harhar xD
btw lala,
dont use cross my finger words
sbb uhh mksd nye
tande salib -_-
ahahaha Nami, it's a proverb. means you really hope for it. :)
nothing to religious stuff ok! ;)
hehe btw on your msn asap. have so many stories to tell! <33
Ugh. My heart sinks for the loss of your lens. Oh dear, oh dear. Congrats on the 3Gs. We got one in October and are totally addicted!
Ups... ciannye... jatuh pulak. tp takpe dapat iphone tu pulak. Sekarang iphone 3Gs tu berapa harganya ek Lala?
@Kak Ijan : hehe kat sini bapak saya belikan contract RM 1700. Kalau with out contract RM2500. Saya guna postpaid. hehe rasanya kat Finland lagi mahal lah kan? hehe
@Helmi : takde. org beli yang free2 aje. yang kena bayar malas la pulak. tapi orang tau Helmi guna kad iTunes kan. kat sini takde. T__T so terpaksa guna credit card. adoi.
Post a Comment