Sunday, February 07, 2010

Interframe :D

Bee

Imagine... you bring home a lot of homeworks to be done before new week. Gah, how tough. >:\ Homeworks make me busy as hell. Wuuuu

messy

Arrrr.. I'm livin' in Captain Crook's room while he's shippin' away!



Hi.. can I be here? :D Haha, rare to see me? Well, hye! Anddd bye too! :p Wish you all the best. :)

7 comments:

adzuan aziz said...

nice blog.;D

Farhana said...

Hey beautiful profile picture you got there. And your notebook is so cute eh. :) We have the same problem, homework -.-'

Aidonowho Kay said...

:)

Sean said...

First photo is really, really cute. I love it.

Kak Ijan said...

Owh, this is Lala rupanya. Nice to meet you :D

1234 said...

qura dah kurus ! >,<

Lala said...

penatlah sekarang :( Puan Sarah pun dah cakap camtu. tak tahan la form 5 :(