Happy new year everyone.. once again. :D
I promised my friend Jon to list down my new year resolutions.. so here :
1. stay healthy.. (copy his one haha he called me copycat already :D)
2. be good. emmm. well.
3. manage my time neatly so I can study properly.
4. get good results for SPM. enough.
5. I want a speedlite but I know it won't happen. so haha :D
that's all I think. I have some others I won't publish here. Hehe :))
Happy new year for the third time.. And I know, twenty ten sounds lazy.. better say two-thousand-and-ten. :p
I promised my friend Jon to list down my new year resolutions.. so here :
1. stay healthy.. (copy his one haha he called me copycat already :D)
2. be good. emmm. well.
3. manage my time neatly so I can study properly.
4. get good results for SPM. enough.
5. I want a speedlite but I know it won't happen. so haha :D
that's all I think. I have some others I won't publish here. Hehe :))
Happy new year for the third time.. And I know, twenty ten sounds lazy.. better say two-thousand-and-ten. :p
6 comments:
hope you will achieve a lot in 2010!
Salam LALA,
Happy New Year to you too.Hope that straight A's SPM yea?Haha,cool :D
Plain Simple,
Adnin
happy new year too :)
thanks btw ,i'll try and i'll show to you.thanks again :)
bokeh lagi. haha
Happy new year! Spm buat betul-betul tau.
So excited about this year!
And that is some seriously gorgeous bokeh!
Post a Comment