Friday, May 08, 2009

Tauhu Bakar

Tauhu Bakar

A famous Malaysian food. It contains vegetables and kuah rojak on it. I love it so much and craving for it. Shesh, but it smells shrimp paste(petis), you know it's kinda smelly but I enjoy eating it. Haha. ;) I need to eat chewing gum after eating foods with 'petis' or another alternative - BRUSH MY TEETH.

And, I eat Laksa too, especially Laksa Penang. I miss to eat Laksa Shack again. I hope I can eat it soon.

Who likes Tauhu Bakar, Laksa or.. foods with 'petis' ? :D

9 comments:

Akmar Anuar said...

OMG!!!!

gambar tauhu itu sangat sexy!!!

dan.............

laksa penang lagi seksih!!!!

wawawawawawa....da lapa da perut ni...salahkan lala!!!

=p

fezaL Mohd said...

terliur dibuatnyer haha

Miea said...

harini my mum masak laksa penang.
yumm~
ohh i miss tauhu bakar!

Ayyman Rahim said...

Macam sedap!

Lala said...

hahahaha ambil ambil. jangan malu tapi kena share la ada tiga je. :D hehe

Akmar Anuar said...

akmar dtg lagi utk claim tauhu sexy ituuh!!...wahahaahha :P

Unknown said...

yih? how does it taste? i tak pernah makan. cuma prnah makan tauhu sumbat aje, lebih kurangkah rasenye?

Lala said...

lebih kurang i think. but the difference is the tauhu punya tauhu bakar is crispy. i like it like so much. hehe

Unknown said...

oh, really? i have to taste it then. im great, hbu?