Monday, May 04, 2009

Swine Flu is connected with my new camera

Why the hell it happens now??! I hope it won't be a big disaster in Europe especially United Kingdom and France. My parents scared me said if it happens(big disaster of virus H1N1) big probability we won't go. Please don't. Haha anyway the title is just publicity lol lol .

Anyhow, these photos I captured with my new eos 1000D. Not really good I confess, imagine it, I just bought it and I'm busy with school stuffs and exam starts next week. I don't have much time to discover the whole thing on my new eos. Maybe later, after exam.


IMG_0005

IMG_0007

IMG_0013

IMG_0027

Mimi

Cookie Clip
my new kitchen. done, just a mess

New Kitchen

So, yeah. That's all I think. See you soon. I love comments!:) And, view more at my flickr.
Salam.

2 comments:

QilahLala said...

i like the 5th pix... more more plss hehe

ftn amirah said...

woo,nice camera dear.
rm brape?