Saturday, May 09, 2009

Make your mom a card

1. Pardon me for the magazine. I didn't mean to capture it, and my kitty's legs too! She was so annoying that time. Anyway as you can see my equipments doing this card were so simple! Some overwriters marker, pens, a pair of scissors, glu, and such.

Mother's Day Card
2. Write whatever you want as long its not Happy Deepavali or such. Hehe

Mother's Day Card
3. Cut and paste. Simple as that! And write something you want ;) pray for her or say that you sorry for everything you've done bad(I didn't sorry cause I'm good lol :P )

Mother's Day Card
4. My final card. Simple. But my mom said it's beautiful! :D

Mother's Day Card
Happy Mama's Day to all moms out there. I think about 5 'moms' reading my blog especially my dearest Mama. You have been a great mom and your children love you so much. Once again, Happy Mama's Day.
How do you think bout my mama's day card? I made it, very simple. First, I use my drawing block that actually for my Art, colour papers, I stole from my sister and all those crayolas (overwriters one, it's okay if you want to use ordinary crayons!)
Have you make one for your dearest mum?

7 comments:

fezaL Mohd said...

nk satu hhaha

Akmar Anuar said...

ktorang satu family tak pernah sambut but cara ktorang balas jasa mak dengan dengar cakap die and pastuh ktorang akan rajen2 blaja and dapatkan result yg bagus utk die..

means = hari2 ktorang sambut hari ibu dengan tak malas blaja...mcm kuno sangat kan?? :)

but stil,akmar tak rajen sgt pon...ekekekeke =p

Humann ツ said...

Jyeah,cool.
Still I don't have any idea to make a special My Umi's Day tomorrow.
21 days to go to Europe?Pretty cool.Well,if god willing I'm also be going to Ireland,my cousin's place.But don't know yet lah!

Azri Rotten said...

whoa! mcm ni baru diy! handmade is always better then buying.

Lala said...

indeed ;)

Azri Rotten said...

hey checkout http://thearrivals.blogspot.com/ serious u mesti nak tgk punye.

Anonymous said...

lala, u gotta help me! :) please please (with sugar and caramel sauce on top)? leave me ur e-mail on my comment page, and i will tell u the details.

again, please help me.

pity this guy mintak tolong kat you?