Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lala arrives in London



Alhamdulillah. I had a great day. London was really cold and breezy. My room has no fan but I feel cold. Air Asia X was good, I watched Juno and Confessions of a Shopaholic. 

I captured a lot of photos but I found this two are the best. Unfortunately, I have two new pimples. Haha, hormone. The first photo was the infront of shop. And the second photo was in a Muslim Shop. Brent Cross. Okay whatever.

So, there are two people queueing up to use this laptop, I really have to go. See you soon, darlings! :) I will update more. 

Anyway, I got Celcom/Vodafone UK(sometimes O2) roaming here. So no problem connecting with another people. 

Salam.

9 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

lala, u seems extremely happy, u know. u're such a sweet candy :)

enjoy your hols :D

NAZ said...

hav a nice journeY:)

Unknown said...

waah, so enjoyable:)

Lala said...

ya of course I do and will! London seems so nice. Londoners are really friendly and nice. Just sometimes I don't really understand what they're talking. Their accent and slang too complicated. haha. =)
sekarang ni baru pukul 4.25 am tpi subuh dah habis waktu subuh dan dah cerah pun. hehe

ruuuheee said...

masih sempet update pula kau ini..
bersenang2 saja sana..
hehe

1234 said...

OMG ! bestnye!!

Lala said...

senang dong. ada wi-finya! =D

Azri Rotten said...

whoa! how its going maittee (loghat british)

Azri Rotten said...

bkn might. tp mate. pronouce mcm "might" sket kalau x salah ar. hehe :D