Monday, June 01, 2009

Lala losts her legs in London

IMG_0916

IMG_0945

Trafalgar Square

Trafalgar Square



My Oyster Card and some of my money. Left only £80 + To be honest, I didn't buy anything except foods and drink :S



H&M Sales. Really bargains. You can get 
£3 shoes here. 










London Cheap Sale Paintings. You can get it from £1 only! 



Street Cheap Arts



London Bridge? Nope, you are wrong, it is London Tower. I walked for a really long period to go to here.

London Bridge/London Tower





I was freakin' tired after 12 hours walking and touring. I didn't take my vitamin yesterday :(



Wow, seriously. I lost my legs. 

Its really hurt. I walked for 12 hours yesterday around London. I think if I do this everyday, I will be fit as Jillian(The Biggest Loser's Trainer). Haha, anyways, London was really, really great. We had to take lots of buses and trains to go each other. Blessings, Londoners were friendly. There are some Londoners(almost whites and Arabians) chatted with me. Asked me where I from and where I live here. Ha, yesterday, more than 5 Muslims men said salam to me. Maybe they were really happy to see another Muslim girl in their town. :D

But of course there are bad sides of London. I almost lost my belongings in my backpack if the white man didn't chat with me. Okay, really, we did some chats. He stared at the 'kulit hitam' (really sensitive, never ever call them nigger or negro. they will call the police or fight) ladies. I was not really care why the hell he stared at the ladies. After that he said, "Hey girl, are you sure you have nothing valuable in your beg?" . Of course I have something in my back pack. I have my EF-S 55-250 mm lense (it cost more than £180). So yeah, they failed to get anything even a pence. It ended with, locking my bag with small lock. Haha. Bad girls.

I met a very sick man. No, two SICK men. I was playing back my images while waiting bus to come. The first man came to me and asked me to take his photos. I did, and I thought he was desperate because he is infamous. LOL! I thought it didn't make any sense after finished taking his photos. Nope nope. He scooted his butt nearer to me, I mean like a love couple. And I was so tired I cannot think well. Then, he asked me why I wanted to take his photos! 
Wow, what a terrible question to ask! I replied, "you asked me to take your photos, I wouldn't like to actually." And after that he said something that I couldn't understand. His slang was too thick and that time I was really exhausted. Without waiting any longer, EVEN I was really tired, my legs hurt I just go. I hate him. :(

After that, his friend(more handsome than himself) came and stared at me and made a flirt face. And said I am a cute girl. Seriously, I didn't like it even he is handsome. Haha. 

Anyhow, that made my day. I mean, those experience, really bitter-sweet. :) When can I get this experience right? 

So, I am really really tired now, I have to stop. The photos above are not in order except from the London Tower. The photos talk, so, just see it :)

P/S : Yesterday was my friend's birthday, Alpi. So I want to wish him a Happy Birthday. I really love to talk with him. He's 5 years older than me :P

Salam.

10 comments:

DropDeadJULIET said...

H&M awesome abis kan babe? benci doh! :P

Ayyman Rahim said...

I'm seriously so fuckingly jealous with you Lala! Ni nak marah ni! Haha

neatmummy said...

Seems that you have had a very interesting trip so far. :P Hope that you have great time there. =)

Tinta Insyirah said...

u surely have to get some rest.
geez, im head over heels on those paintings!
ding dong, enjoy your trip :)

Lala said...

neatmummy! you were here! so glad :D haha yep, I am having good times everybody.

Safiyyah said...

Now, I miss London more :(

Lala said...

come to London then Safiyyah ;)

Anonymous said...

and now you make me crazy miss rome italy.
i wish i can go back to that beautiful place i've ever seen.
coz i've throw 10 sen euro to fontana. people said that if i throw coin, i can go back to rome..
hahaha.. hanya mitos tentunya..

hati2 banyak copet. :D

btw, why dont you like to be called cute girl? hehehe

C said...

ouhh nice places there

Lala said...

nope I like to be called cute girl haha but too bad I am not one.
Rome? I want to go to but InshaAllah ada rezeki. hehe
take care friends