Anything left? Please remind me to bring my tripod, chargers (yes two!) , and of course my cameras! And my vitamin supliments, so I can travel without feeling too tired. Oh yes my PASSPORT!!
Alhamdulillah. My wait is absolutely over. I will be flying to London tomorow morning and arrive on the same day. And currently busy packing stuffs. I also making a cardboard to do the bokeh heart photos! I am learning. My first one was very bad so, yeah I am trying.
So, see you soon my friends. I do not really care how my followers decrease day by day cause I know they will always stalk me. Are not you? Hehe. Take care darlings! Wish me a safety trip.
Salam.
17 comments:
take care lala:)
have a safety left and safety back:)
wah bestnyerr
Travel safely.
thanks =) harap semua baik-baik saja. ameeen.
Take care okay! :) Best gila you.
inshaAllah kalau ada rezeki you pun boleh. =) thanks nnt i amek banyak2 gambar. hehe
where are you going???
i think i have mentioned millions of time. hehe
i am going to london and paris =)
london perhh besh ;) hati2
happy holiday dear :)
and enjoy your leisure time wholly :D
take care.
thanks sweetie! =D
ok take care! xpe blog2 sume esok2 pun ade lagi.. :D
for what?holidays ah???OMG!! must be a rich family!lols
semoga selamat pergi dan pulang ya syg . :D
semoga selamat sampai tujuan..
:)
have fun darl! pegi & balik dgn selamat ok ! x]
dah sampai! =D
Post a Comment