Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Super Lucky Day

I had my lunch + dinner here. Ahah! =D

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all Chinese =]

backpack for school + europe travel. Aww. =S

The English Roses; book 5,"Big-Sister Blues" by Madonna and Five Children and It by E.Nesbit(107 years story, since 1902). Both from Puffin Books.

mine one is silver in colour =D

=D
Yesterday was my super lucky day. I bought lots of thing. Thanks to my parents. Without you, I can't afford to buy all this things. I love you no matter what.


I
'm not showing off but, I'm just so happy =] I bought all this things in Isetan KLCC and Kinokuniya bookstore. I just love KLCC =]] I bought my canon (IXUS 860 IS), and my story books collection(Kinokuniya and MPH are my fav).


Maybe my dslr, I'll buy it here again, in canon store? Let's see. Anyway I have decided to buy a canon one, and the cheapest one, which costs 1999 MYR. 10MP. InshaAllah, maybe soon.


pstt : I want Monopoly Here and Now edition but I have no money. Can you buy for me? =]

Salam.

9 comments:

david santos said...

Brilliant posting!
Nice cards and pretty colors!
Good Morning.

I am a professor of Economy that fights against all the injustices. I defend the children and I fight for the peace. I write poetry and romance. I am Portuguese and I have 63 years of age. You pods to read some poetry mine in my archives of blog. I write in many languages.

David Santos - Portugal

Aqila Borhan said...

happy oliday!!! =)

Ayyman Rahim said...

Oh cool lah. I kasut crocs tu i pakai yang ciplak punya je kut, haha.

Homestay Dinamik said...

wow.. aq x pernah agy beli barang kat klcc.. hahah.. semuanya beli ciplak punya...

Lala said...

lol =] kasut hush puppies yg dibeli 4 tahun yg dulu dah rosak, baiki sbnyk 2 kali and smlm beli la shoes yg baru. hehe.=p

Humann ツ said...

Crocs Mary Jane still ada stock?
OH btw,
I want to ask something.
How much you purchased the Air Asia X ticket to Europe?
Somebody ask me.

Salam.
Adnin

Humann ツ said...

woah,
the price is quite cheap
kalau u pergi dengan 5 orang.
=)
untung!!!

Typical Insomnia Girl said...

my mary jane was cottan candy colour! hihi :)

oh ya lala, page jadi macam tu sebab salah letak code scroll box :)

Aishah said...

hehe thanks sbb comment yer. haha :D
blog u best. that's y i nak ikut. ;)