Monday, January 26, 2009

The beauty of Islam

La ilah ha illa Allah =] how beautiful. Those signs of Allah are true, without editing the proofs.


"Say; Truly I am a warner: no god is there but Allah, the One, Supreme, and Irresistible." (Qur'an 38:65)

"Say: Verily, I am commanded to serve Allah, and follow with sincere devotion his deen(religion)." (Qur 'an 39:11)

MasyaAllah.

Salam.

10 comments:

Aqila Borhan said...

Islam itu cukup Indah !

Lala said...

=]

Humann ツ said...

Yeah,MAS.
Jangan ingat naik British Airways
sudah!
Tak mampu!
HAHA

Azri Rotten said...

whoa!!!

yeah ipts,unitar kelana jaya.

BALQIS WAZIR said...

La ilah ha illa Allah =] how beautiful.
:)

Anonymous said...

anda di taggged!

Sofia N. said...

I watched Twilight!!! =D
Very, very, very³³³ P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! (L)
XOXO ;*

yongsofea said...

Tiada tuhan yang disembah melainkan Allah

Hidma Zulkefli said...

indah!
terpesona!
menginsafkan!

cukup tu
nakal2 aku p0n x thn dah
:DD

david santos said...

Brilliant posting!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Have a nice day!!!