Thursday, August 22, 2013

thoughts & opinions

I'm genuinely concerned how horrible I am being a person. I keep making promises to myself but I never really succeed realising it. Like when I (once upon a time) said that I wanted to publicize my photography website (it's there but it's not legit yet) and write more on my writing blog, I'd never do. I have a lot of plans and ideas that I can apply on my photography and also writing. But as I mentioned above, I fail in realising any of it. I do feel horrible.

And now, here I am with another idea that probably I'm the one and only loyal reader of my blog or Malaysians would say, "syok-sendiri". Which is, unfortunately true. I cannot recall when was the last time I ever received a comment, a real comment, not spam. Haha! But anyway, the idea is, I'm gonna write my thoughts and opinions about anything on this blog. Maybe my view about the current news or my thoughts on the Miley Cyrus' twerking trend or something nerdy like book suggestions and stuff reviews. You never know. It'll be about anything, anything I would like to talk about. I will still update this blog even no one reads it. Yes.

Sometime ago, when I looked back what I've written in the past, I felt like shooting myself with a gun. Total embarrassment. What the hell did I think back then?! How lame, uncool, silly I was. I probably will go back and delete some of the posts but I bet you're gonna dig those gold and laugh at my stupid crap I produced back then before I do it. Go on. I was 14, 15 that time. My language skills and grammar were extremely terrible. My thinking was definitely not yet opened and I never wanted to go out of my comfort zone. But I learnt a lot for the past years.

About the header. Oh, I'm still working on it. I actually did it but it turned out as a silly and ugly header so I'm currently doing it again. But that has to wait, I have a lot of assignments to be done by next week. And I've done any.

Tomorrow also will be the last day of School Based Experience for this semester. There's no word can express how jolly is that to me. I wonder, why did I even sign up for this. Work overload.

Anyway, I'll write more. If you're willing to read my rubbish. My Lord. Why am I ranting here instead of doing my assignment?

Cuz, yolo.

No comments: