I mean, come on, how can you not agree with the lyric
"Reality is a lovely place
But I wouldn't wanna live thereI wouldn't wanna live there"
You are in a big denial if you say reality is nice. Uh-uh, it's NEVER! Like when I say academics is not important and you can actually live without it, oh man, trust me, it's actually because I'm so lazy to study. And when I say I can do something else, turn up, I won't. Very little number of people succeeds without academics, very little! Most of the people I know who don't have degree/diploma have to work hard but they're not paid much, not parallel to the sweat they produce. And they're not happy with it. (Do not start with how Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs could be so rich without academics - they're the EXCEPTIONS)
Of course, for every person, the definition of happiness varies. I still long the day that I can be happy without money but I don't think that day will ever come.
I'll give you an analogy:
Basically, I love travelling (one of my interests) and everyone notes that to travel, you need money, but if you don't have money, you cannot travel. So you become sad.
In a simpler form:
YOU = LOVE TRAVELLING
YOU = DON'T HAVE MONEY
YOU = SAD
YOU = SIT IN THE CORNER AND CRY
lol
so as a conclusion & how to be happy 101:
DO NOT LIVE IN THE REALITY CUZ IT SUX
in another note, I'm changing my blog url soon, but I still can't think of it yet! this is my email (melalak@ymail) if anything happens!
happy weekend!! x
No comments:
Post a Comment