Thursday, June 27, 2013

inks!

Oh my, I realised that I haven't been writing much here as I promised. ;__; Yes, I'm busy, but I should make time to update here more regularly, for my own good ('cause I know I'm syok-sendiri only, barely no one reads my blog but yolo lol). I have another writing blog but dear Lord, I haven't updated that for so many months until recently, I pushed myself to write a story. It's not even near readable, but I know, if I keep writing and writing, I'd finally be better, one day!

Since this new semester started, I've began drawing with ink pens (artlines etc), some I borrowed from my friend who is an art visual student because she has a lot, while I only have three! She lets me use it for awhile since she's not using any for the moment. I'll just need to wait for my allowance so I can buy some.











I stumbled upon an inked drawing of something like this on tumblr a few weeks ago and decided to draw but manipulated and edited it with my idea/imagination a little bit. Can't remember the link of tumblr so I can share here though, so sayang. It's much, much better than mine.

This girl is like Pocahontas-ish and Little Mermaid-ish. Not exactly indeed, but the style.










Then I became addicted to draw more of like the above picture. lol. This girl is tribal-ish or jungle-ish, not  so sure since I just played with the pens when I was bored in class.

















I just finished drawing this an hour ago but started this at class today. Hella boring. Then tonight after I finished my homework, I continued.
Princess in sky idk, but in Malay language, I'd name it something like "Puteri Bunga Kayangan".




On another note, I already made a special photoblog for my photography but I've not taken pictures so nothing much to be shown. Oh so, I have to change my header for this blog, but since I'm not that motivated and love sleeping so much when I have time, that'll be a little bit longer. Ahah.

That's all for now, me thinks.

:) x

No comments: