It's a quite long day for me and it still hasn't ended 'cause I've two (or three) assignments to be finished this week.. and final exam is just in the corner, so yeah.
Tonight was the second round for the badminton match I joined in college. No need to ask, from the beginning I knew that I would lose. It's bad for a human to make such fate, I mean, to be pessimist that there was no chance at all to win. But come'n, the first round was pretty bad too. My first opponent who was my friend, Ira, got injured in the second set. The first set I won with 15-14 where it was quite intense. Just that in the second set, it was fated that the wound on her finger disturbed her. I'm pretty sure if she weren't injured, we would make at least to the third set.
And tonight's one, which was the second round... My opponent was one of the athletes in college... when I was told that she was gonna be my opponent, I *facepalm*, 'cause I knew, I would be dead.
AND IT'S TRUE.
The second round result was ; 3-15, 15-13 and 9-15.
Hewhewhew.
No comments:
Post a Comment