Sunday, January 22, 2012

set fire to the rain


let it fall





Set Fire To The Rain is another song from Adele that stuck in my head for so long, and I can somehow feel her sadness too, probably I have had been in her shoes. (Oh, sometimes I wonder why I have become so sentimental these days, haha)

It's finally Chinese New Year break for a week, and I'm exhilarated! But I wasn't mentally prepared that the roads were going to be flooded, so I almost cried because of the 3-hour journey from KL to home, it should only take just about 30 mins. Haha, I'm so childish!

Yes, I love bokeh! I even cut a few shapes like heart and star but left those in my room.. :L but anyway, I'm glad it is finally holidays and I can spend some time to take real photos. It's time to go out!

Happy holidays, my friends! :)

No comments: