Friday, October 21, 2011

four musketeers

this morning! :)

ahh, finally I can relax for awhile, yay holidays. :) I have had enough of sleepless days! and dealing with the evil free printer who wouldn't want to work, isn't printing your job darling?!haha, anyway, it's good to have a week off, even though I still have to do my literature homework. I have never fancy literature but I think it'll somehow help me in my artsy stuff perhaps, like trigger something crazy? hehe :)

SPOILER ALERT! Today I watched The Three Musketeers alone right after class 'cause I decided to have my own time. A bit regret tho that the movie wasn't worth for money. The settings and costumes were alright but something wrong there and there in the movie. Logan Lerman was cute but in my opinion, he's not suitable to be the character. His facial expressions and body gestures were numb and gawky. I don't know you, but I just found there are some major turn offs about this movie. (The movie title is Three Musketeers... but why the hell there were four musketeers......)

but then, I had a good day with my friends in school, so.. my mood was okay through out the day. :)

Happy weekend! :D x

2 comments:

aniswardah said...

hahaha,,,cute post this time darling.. especially on that printing part and the "why the hell there were 4.."
hahaha,yeah...you really gave a big smile on my face...keep up the excellent writing ok..dun ever give it up..XDD

Lala said...

haha thanks my dear =D I'm glad I did, but you should know you too =)

jazakallah <3