I would like to share a video that made me almost cry today. It's so beautiful, I don't know how to describe with words, really, it's just flawless. Allah's inventions have never fail to mesmerize me. One of the reasons I love looking at milky ways and whatever related to it(stars, Northern lights/aurora) is this - but wait, I have never seen those(except stars) with my own eyes, so let me travel to Sweden or Finland or wherever I can see those. I always wonder how He created that, everything in the Universe is extremely magnificent! It's definitely beyond human's mind. Masha Allah.
The Mountain from TSO Photography on Vimeo.
Verses from Quran (85:1-9)
1. By the heaven with its Houses of the Zodiac (galaxies),
2. And by the Promised Day,
3. And by the One Who will be Present (that Day) and by what will be brought to the Presence,
4. The (people) of the trenches were slain,
5. (The people of) the fierce fire which was (fed) with abundant fuel,
6. When they sat beside it,
7. And they are themselves witnesses to all what they did to the believers (i.e. casting them into the fire and burning them).
8. And nothing (of the believers) was annoying them except that they had believed in Allah Almighty, All-Praiseworthy,
9. To Whom the (entire) Kingdom of the heavens and the earth belongs and Allah is Witness over everything.
why am so ignorant all this while?
However, I'm an ordinary human, I still have desires and one of my desires is; to own a 5D MK 2, a full frame camera. I just can't believe it can capture pictures perfectly (with some skills of course). And I would like to add some more lenses to my wishlist ; 85mm f1.2, 135mm f2 and 50mm f1.4, but I'm being realistic, I won't get any of these (except if my future husband is damn rich or has the same interest with me.:P).
Hmmm. okay, look at that, how dumb I am! haha. But still, I'm wondering, when will my time come to see Allah's milky way with my own eyes... inshaAllah one day.. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment