Thursday, September 01, 2011

pink lady


I'm currently in a hotel room, alone writing this post. I should attend my cousin's solemnization ceremony tonight but told my dad I wanted to do assignments but actually I was avoiding to attend that cause I was lazy to dress up and put make up and oh wait.. I don't really wear make up but yes, I just refused to move a lot. Such a lame excuse right? Haha, but really, I did do something for my assignments though. Now? Relaxing on the comfy bed while watching tv. :D



This year's eid is merrier than last year, probably cause this year I have passed my hard year in high school and even though I have a lot of assignments to do, entah, I just feel that way. Got more duit raya, and of course ate a lot too. :S

Both are my nephews anyway.. the left one aged 2 and the right one aged 18.. haha

Ramadan has passed, I think it's been nice to me. Taught me some lessons and I think it's the most tiring Ramadan month in my life so far. First time staying in hostel and away from family. Ah, priceless.

Now it's Syawal, the month of celebration after a month fasting. Mission accomplished, alhamdulillah. Cherish every moment you have and be grateful for the food and drink, family and friends and good life. Always think of the poor ones, don't complain too much, our life is much, much better than those in Somalia and other poor countries. Self-reminder though.

Oh anyway,

Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin :)

May Allah bless all of you, earthlings. Take care. :)

xoxo

ps : I wore pink on the first day of Hari Raya if you wonder.. :P
pss : I love your blog too Chumut :D Eid Mubarak! :)

No comments: