| Yes, yes I intentionally put that black thing. uuuu B) |
I didn't write for Ramadan flash week 3 and I'm not sure if I want to write week 4 though, I have nothing really to share. I mean, yes a lot of things happened to me, but let me keep them personally. Not everything I can type here right?
Btw, that's my friend Shuan Chan.
I had panda eyes because of abundance of assignments - I did not have enough sleep for a few days, finishing those sickening assignments. At some points, I felt like puking. Never in my life I stayed up to finish homework, a sad truth! Haha! In high school, even if I couldn't finish my homework, I would NEVER stay up for that. Who would anyway, if those homework didn't affect their exam marks even the teachers had threatened to punish? :p
![]() |
| :D |
Even though now the Raya holidays have started already, that doesn't mean that I can relax - watching tv and eat Raya food all the time, I still have to do homework and search materials for my assignments. :S
In two weeks I will turn 18, then in a couple of months, I will finish my first semester of my freshman year. WoOt, how fast is that?
Anyway, wishing my friend, Jon that will fly to Canada to further his study soon - please SEND me a postcard ;p no, no okay, I wish you all the best and please take care! =D
I somehow, envy those the lucky ones who get to study abroad. It's a lifetime chance and the experience you will get will teach you so many valuable life lessons. It's indeed not the same as studying local, but I am grateful I still can further my study. :)
Eid Mubarak will come in a few more days inshaAllah. So see you soon darlings! :D
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment