I just came back from kampung; yesterday around 2am something and for today my activity was sleeping for the whole day! Muahaha. My mama did nag though. xD
Some pictures I took while I was there.. Even though I didn't take a lot of pictures this eid (to be compared with last year's), I still feel this year's hari raya was different and much more exciting.
I think I have some stories to be written here but I do not have much time. I have come to this realization that hari raya break is almost come to its end.. and I haven't done any of my assignments. Wuaah, then for these upcoming two weeks I'm gonna be quite busy with merdeka thing.. ;-(
"Bilalah canon eos 5dmk2 nak datang ke tangan gua ni?"
| fruit pudding and bread pudding, but my fav was of course fruit pudding that I ate almost 1/5 of it ;p |
Last but not least;
Okei, sila kutuk habis-habis. No make up + jerawat yang menggelikan yang akhirnya dipicit oleh sepupu gua kerana dia geram. Lepas tu boleh pulak jerawat kedua datang lagi di hari raya kedua. kehkeh. ;p
:)



1 comment:
salam lala!
hey, i love the blurry effect you made there. how to do the trick? really appreciate your sharing.
love
chibi chumut
Post a Comment