Monday, August 22, 2011

a week


I feel that Ramadan this year flies away so fast. We are already in the fourth week, how crazy is that? My friend who is a not a Muslim told me that she couldn't believe that it's almost Eid Mubarak, it's like only last week we all Muslims started fasting. She also asked me what do I feel about this Ramadan and sadly I didn't answer her question properly.

Others may say that I'm posing to be so "goody-type" in this blog or whatsoever. Just you say it. I care not anymore.

So, before Ramadan started, I have set an intention to recite the whole Quran, but it seems that I'm failing to it. I cannot say that work and assignments make me extra busy - well yes they are making me busy but hell not good reasons not to recite Quran a juzuk(chapter) everyday. I still can go online, read others' blogs, update my blog - obviously often. Ridiculous.

In Ramadan, God rewards you so much for every of your good deeds. It's such a loss if we take it for granted.



What am I going to do for a few days left in Ramadan? I skipped all the long surahs and now reading Al-Fussilat. I hope I can finish it before this holy month ends very soon. Or another alternative that I think is quite brilliant - hear the recitation on my Quran app on my iPhone or on the websites here..

What a serious, serious post. ayayaya. Now let me finish my assignment huuuuaah. Two assignments have to be submitted this week! eeeek, so see you later, loves. :)

xoxo

No comments: