Do you know how much I adore you? Your look, your body, ahh so sexy. You never say no if I touch you, open your clothes.. ah nice. Y U MUST BE SO MARVELOUS OH DEAR CUPCAKES? =P
Ah anyway, it's the end of the week 2 already! I cannot believe how fast this Ramadan goes by, it's a blink of eyes! I also do not even realize what I have done this week, it's too ludicrous. Last year on my last year in high school I always complained why time passed by so slowly, and now.. so fast? Any explanation to this...??
| No kittens were harmed during the photography session. *cringe |
Finally both of the kittens managed to go out from the locked place by jumping according to my friend, Joey. So we visited them a few days ago. Ahaha, so cuteee :}
I don't know what to type my days in week two cause I was a bit busy with all the assignments and stuff so I think pictures will do their job :)
| Picture left : my pretty roommate :) Picture right : my group's presentation work paper |
It was during Language Development class, we had to combine class with TESL1 and we had to do a presentation about "Loneliness". Interesting.
My roommate said that Javanese people call this "nasi ambeng". I have no idea why they call it that but to me it is nothing different from usual rice but we eat in a tray and the portion is enough for 3-5 people. A new culture? Ehmmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment