Saturday, August 06, 2011

Ramadan Flash - week 1










Those pictures are not enough to describe my first week of Ramadan, or to be precise my first Ramadan without my family (except only weekends). No my mama nor my dad would wake me up for sahur or prepare my food for iftar. I have to do everything by myself. Yes, even though the distance between my college and my home sweet home is only 30-45 mins but I have no choice to stay in hostel, which a place can be both fun and boring. In Ramadan, fun when you can go to bazaar(that place is a place of horror by the way) with your friends no matter if they're Muslims or not, there are always friends who will accompany us to eat together, and go to tarawih. I thank Allah for granting me good friends here. But the boring part is, instant noodles are like your soulmates! haha! Especially sahur lah, SO SLEEPY and have no motivation to wake up at all. If I were in my house, there are enough food for everyone, but here I have to eat my sahur like a total beggar! However, do not get me wrong, cause I'm just comparing, hehe.  And also, I don't like to stay in hostel because there's nothing to watch in the tv room! *cough-cough*, but look at the bright side, I can fill my spare time by reciting the Holy Qur'an that has been so dusty since back! InshaAllah, I'll make use of The Holy Book to the max. Please remind me, my friends. Especially Wawa, I know you're reading this, please ask me to join you if you see me playing games or hearing music, cause this is the only month that God gives so many rewards when you do something good.


My first day went okay, I won a printer for writing book reviews, the competition is under library club I reckon? Rezeki betul, tak payah beli printer. :) And I went to bazaar with my friends ; Wawa, Joey, Aaron and some more.. :) Then the second day, I found two little kittens stranded in a place that no one can reach but I am sure, someone with the power for the sake of the key can open the place! However, my friend, Along or I call him 'sotong-sotong' gave food to the small creatures. And for the next days until today, we just gave some food to them. The next day, on Wednesday, ha this one! Haha, I drank the whole mango juice all by myself! Arr, but it was so refreshing! Fourth day? Nothing remarkable happened I think. Lol. And on Friday, after going to the bazaar to buy some food and drink, I got a headache because that place was so like-sardine-can! omg. Ah, sucha a tiring week ~
















Okay, I think, that's all, ahah. Please take care my friends, know that a lot of people care and love you! :)

xoxo

3 comments:

*najaah* said...

i hope you are all fine now ^_^

Lala said...

haha thank you! XD

kak ijan said...

Wow, menang printer lagi. congrates dear! time flies really fast. It has been 1 week of Ramadhan by now. Have a blissful Ramadhan :)