Wednesday, April 06, 2011

belajar dari kesilapan

(Y)

assalamualaikum and hallo everyone! I just want to let you know that I've lost the spirit to write here again. I have no idea why I have been really lazy these days after getting my Sijil Paling Menyulitkan (jk) result.. suddenly I feel that my so-okay-result is not promising and not bringing me anywhere when I saw a lot of straight As students.. oh and I mean straight A+s students! WONDERING Y U GUYS SO CLEVER MAHH. haha. just kidding. It's just me. However my plan after this.. studying TESL hopefully and be a dedicated teacher. *cough* Please tell me that I can be a good teacher, okay? hihi ;)

Anyway, recently I bumped to an old friend of mine and I said hi to her.. then she asked about my exam's result and when I told her mine she said I was bluffing. Yeah right just because I was an art student, I don't have that nerdy face to get good result? I was a bit offended but I know she was more, as she got straight As for her previous exams (UPSR and PMR) while I failed those exams (literally wasn't but it was gross to know). Knowing that I have more As than her maybe shocked her a lot but.. please lah, don't underestimate arts students, karma will chase you sweethearts. And know that those who failed earlier, akan belajar dari kesilapan, and alhamdulillah I did. Thank you Allah. and of course to my parents, siblings and family and friends as well who have helped me from my last failure.. God bless you.
In another note, to those who didn't get good results for this SPM, don't frown, it's not the end of world. If you are given chance to further your study, please don't repeat your mistake! It's our future, on our hands. Two roads. Choose wisely. :)

I pray everyone is in good condition and always remember to put a smile on your face to brighten your gloomy days. InshaAllah, pray to Him and God will help you. :-)



yummy
Yummy! I loved these! :D





PLEASE HELP MY BOYFRIEND! HE'S STUCK IN THERE! OMGGG. ;p ;p

hehe, okk tata :)

No comments: