Sunday, March 27, 2011

if you are curious, you are in the right place

london2


Haha, I know, it's been ages since my last post! I've been quite lazy with my life after I got my SPM result.. so, curious? I know you are. ;) alhamdulillah, I consider it's ok since I worked really hard for this exam and when my name was announced as one of those who got excellent results in school, it made me cry. It was an honor for me and surely, my parents and family. At last, I made it, after failing my previous exams.. :)

I'm so thankful that I got 1A for my English, GCE, I couldn't believe that the examiner liked my crappppyyy story! Hahahaha =P



So, what am I up to now? I do barely nothing. I just fill my time by reading books, watching tvs, and taking photographs.. boring life. Hahaha. But soon, inshaAllah, I'll go for Chinese language class, and I'm begging mom to sign me up for wushu. :P





I'll update more, soon hopefully. Wishing all of you doing well! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you got straight a's la ? Congrats!

Lala said...

almost there.. but didn't unfortunately. but I thank Allah for my results! =)