Wednesday, April 13, 2011
alhamdulillah
After struggling a year for final exam.. (cause form four was honeymoon for me haha) I made it. And alhamdulillah, yesterday I checked my local applications and happily to say, I got two interview offers and both are TESL(Teaching English as a Second Language)! I was quite exhilarated as the both offers are my first choice. What a luck!
I was sleeping when I got an alert message from 15888(I suppose student portal something lololol) asking me to check the result as the result for the course I applied has already out. Haha, still, I was lazy and had headache after dentist so I asked my mom to check and she shouted when I succeeded getting myself in the interview TESL for UiTM. :D
However, I still wanted to know if I get KPLSPM(Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or known as teaching institute). They due it on last Monday but then postponed to yesterday. Nice job KPLSPM? :P I waited infront of laptop for hours and kept checking if they have opened it until I got bored and played The Sims 3 for two hours.. haha. Then only at midnight they opened it. Thank God I made it! After this.. I just hope that luck will always be with me to pass the interview.. (:
Congrats to those who got the offers too anyway! xoxo
Labels:
alhamdulillah,
future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment