Thursday, April 14, 2011

#6

I'm late to post this! In fact I late for two days! Quite lazyyy now. :3 This should be posted on 12th but whatever! teehee

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself


1.
I love shades :)

2. I prefer cleaning than cooking.
3. I love love love travelling.
4. I am quite a gamer.. I play lots of games. My favourite pc game is of course The Sims 3! and on my iPhone; Angry Birds (original, seasons and Rio)! :D
5. I love reading and my fav is fiction.

6. I watched all series (so far) of The Chronicles of Narnia in cinema! :P
7. I don't like facebook but I like poking heehee
8. I'm outspoken and I talk things only in my mind
9. My favourite lens so far is 50mm! I reckon 1.4 would be more bokehlicious ;)
10. I love Chinese people. Polite ones though

11. I think Avril Lavigne is outdated hahaha
12. I like film photography but digital is still lovely
13. I have a lot of photography apps on my iPhone. haha quite hardcore
14. I never entertain those guys who flirted/liked me before
15. I get excited far too much hihihi

16. I love Justin Bieber :)
17. I don't give a damn to be popular on blogosphere anymore. But I do appreciate my readers though, and those who take time to comment. Means so much to me. :)
18. I would like to visit Scandinavian countries - Sweden, Finland, Norway one day.
19. I don't have that exact one best friend to do everything together. Good friends yes :)
20.
I wish I could play piano and guitar



21. I am a heavy insomniac. This has been so long!
22. My hair is long, I haven't cut it since 3 years ago :3
23. I love museums but ironically, my mom found it's a waste of time to visit there :( haha
24. My room doesn't show that if I'm a female (except you see some bras around lol)
25. My current fave song is Rolling In The Deep by Adele and I think this cover is ah-mayy-ziiingg







26. I love Skandar Keynes forever ♥
27. I usually write xoxo when ending a letter (informal)
28. If you know me in person, you would know how crazy and lovely I can be in the same time xD
29.
I love sneakers but I don't really wear them :O
30. I fancy those who send me letters and postcards. I like doing the same too (:

♥ ♥♥


1 comment:

C said...

We've the exact similarities :P

Imma list them down

1, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 22, 28, ;D