Your views on drugs and alcohol
First and foremost, drugs and alcohol(ic drinks) are highly prohibited in Islam so as a Muslim, I have never take it and will never. However, I actually have no problem to non-Muslims who choose to drink alcoholic drinks. Of course in their religion or for them who have no religion, it is okay to drink. God said it's illegal for us Muslims to drink as it's intoxication and it might refraining us from remembering Him. Other than that, it's indeed not good for health. I am sure, you know what I mean.
If you have problems and think drugs and alcohol could solve your problems, you are wrong. You might forget those for some period but when you're in conscious back, you still remember what has happened and bla bla.. then start crying back. True story isn't? ;) Alcohol and drugs never solve any problem.. since then until now.
And I understand, some people drink because of fun fun fun and maybe because of their family tradition such..
A friend of mine was diagnosed to have liver-malfunction because of his unhealthy drinking habit.. I don't want to say more cause he might read this. Just an advice: for me, if you want to be beautiful inside and outside don't start drinking. And for drugs.. I have seen those drug addicts before in town under the bridge such. Honestly, I think they start from a small intake of drugs and because of small wrong step, they end up like that. Having no life and be the sampah masyarakat.. :X
Whatever still, if you choose to take drug and alcohol, it's up to you. Just remember that a lot of people love you and love love youuuu and want you to be with them longer.. :)
Haha, it seems that I have no much idea on this.. lool :P
No comments:
Post a Comment