Saturday, April 09, 2011

#2

Where you'd like to be in 10 years

taken in Kew Gardens, London


In ten years I am going to be like 28. Hmm, I should have a kid or two that time, I suppose? Haha, well of course, I cannot guarantee anything. I'm a planner but Allah is the best of planners so I am not really eager to know what's happening next cause if I do, life would not be adventurous anymore.

I just plan to finish my degree and do master or PhD somewhat you know.. I want to be a respected woman in everyone's eyes. Not just that, to have a good life with family.. 

Here are some plans I should have done in ten years.. inshaAllah

1. get my degree
2. get married and have kids*cough* *winkkk* :P
3. perform pilgrimage (hajj) in Makkah

So in ten years, I should be with my family lah right? Nod, nod. :P

But hey, 2012 is coming! :X

No comments: