Sunday, February 13, 2011

we say goodbye in the pouring rain



Rain is always a bliss to me. Always. Even if I wanted to go cycling, do laundry or jog.. I never sigh if it's raining cause the place, the country I'm living, it's always hot. I don't get it when people complain if it's raining. Have you ever thought how it feels to be in those countries that rarely rain there? Think about it and don't just say FML. No offence, though. Just be grateful that Allah gives rain for us and sometimes sunny days..(hmm takdak modal nak cakap haha)

Btw, I just discovered a very amazing song recently. When I showed to my friends, they blamed me for making it stuck on their head. Oh well, I am terribly sorry for that :P because, it actually stuck on mine too. Too great.






and one acoustic I adore! (though not as good as the original of course, but still awesome)





People need to know what music really mean anyway. ;)

ps : I'm single and I'm awesomely happy <3

2 comments:

C said...

Bogor (where I live) is called the rainy city! It rains everyday. But since there's global warming, yeah, in the afternoon its really hot now like malaysia but it rains a lot also ;)

Lala said...

Righhht! It's really hot in the afternoon! but no sweat now it's gonna rainnn. Rain rain rain!
Haha (Y) ;)