Sunday, January 16, 2011

life after high school



mee jawa at Old Town. HIGHLY not recommended. I wasted my RM6.90 :( but I think I like their Asam Laksa!



Poor public transport huh? One reason why I don't like it, but.. yeah.






I heard the facebook rumor that it's going to close. My first impression? Oh what the heck? haha. But I'm sorta believe that it's not going to close. It has become a part our life, is not it? :P If it's true, jom baling grenade kat Mark okay. :D

Nothing much has happened in my life. Dealing with house chores and stuffs are not easy but that's life. I am a full time maid but am okay with that. ;)

Driving lesson should start very soon. Last seminar was enough to make me yawn but hooray, I made it! Haha.

Oh anyway, I changed my banner and template such. Saw the idea long time ago and actually made it but never put here, so I made a new one from my own image.

How's everyone life? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice header,& i'm lazing around like there's no tomorrow haha.

DropDeadJULIET said...

Gmbr sume lawa-lawa, so jealous okay :(