ahh I know I know, it's already 4th! just too lazy to update my blog even though I have some leisure time now. takde semangat langsung nak update blog.haha. plus I'm kind of, sort of busy with my driving thingy. computer test is on this Thursday and I'll be doomed if I don't pass it. waste of money and time. well, just don't let me talk bout that.. :D
setiap tahun pun cakap pasal azam tahun baru. yang lepas punya pun tak buat-buat. haiyok. jangan check older post aku. malu. haha. (ok, lepastu dia pun check la kan..)
ok ok, here are some of my 2011 resolutions and wishes.
2011 resolutions :
1. get healthier and fitter
I don't wanna expand, cause it's like everyone's resolution. kan? :P soon, inshaAllah I'll be a college student and I'll be busy (Noooo), so I need to be energatic and fit so the routines will not be so tiring for me. and also, piramid makanan kena jaga.
2. manage my financial neatly
honestly, aku ni tak berapa nak sayang duit. maksud aku, benda yang pelik-pelik aku beli. sometimes, benda yang aku tahu akan tak akan guna aku beli jugak. tapi nasib baik mama(sayang gila kat dia) aku akan menghalang aku dari buat sebegitu jika aku bershopping bersama beliau. what if I go to college soon? I cannot hope to others all the time, right? 2010 - dulu pun aku pernah ada buku wang saku dan, aku gagal. harap-harap tahun ni tak gagal lagi walaupun income aku kurang kerana duduk di rumah saja.
3. jaga hubungan dengan Tuhan
taknak expand banyak-banyak. setiap tahun berazam sikitnya jalan. sendiri mau ingat.
4. take more quality photographs
almost 99.99% of my photos are silly. dulu waktu noob orang puji boleh kembang habis aku. sekarang kalau boleh taknak mengaku aku yang ambil gambar tu. haha. why? because I have seen lots of beautiful mesmerizing photos out there even by an amateur! so why can't I? I must improve. I also want to try stars photography. pernah tangkap aurora... cuma dalam mimpi je lah.
5. be more forgivable and forget others' mistakes
aku ni senang sangat maafkan orang, tapi melupakannya adalah sangat sukar bagi aku. once you hurt me, I will not forget that maybe for the rest of my life. Aku tak tau kenapa aku tak boleh mengaplikasikannya kat sekolah dulu. kalau macamni, sure sejarah aku A+, ni tak pergi tulis John Mayer pulak dalam jawapan. so, I will try to be more heartless so I won't be offended thus I'll easily forget others' sins towards me cause remember, Prophet Muhammad always forgives his ummah, why can't I? :)
6. main game banyak-banyak sampai koma.
kini aku sudah obses dengan 'Angry Birds'. a game for iPhone. Lord, it's damn addictive! by the end of year, I want to get an award like this 'Played the most games in 2011'. ok mengarut. abaikan yang ini. haha. kejap lagi mama aku baca, mesti dia suruh aku buat kerja lagi. haha. :P
cukuplah 5, tak perlu sampai sebelas pun sebab tahun ni sudah dua ribu sebelas. jadi macam tahun tahun lepas. tak mau pisang berbuah dua kali walaupun dah berbuah berjuta-juta kali. kau macamna?
2011 wishlist :
this is the fun part. berangan nombor satu makcik ni. hehe. I like. :D
1. flying colours.
I mean for my finals, SPM. I worked harder for it to be compared to trial which I got only 5As. So, I hope for better results. Ameen.
2. new laptop.
I want a Lenovo touch screen but seeing the price, I know it can kill my parents. so, rasanya cam nak Macbook Air aje. hehe. or any suggestions? cause my current laptop stabs me everyday! it is real slow.
3. upgrade camera and some camera gears.
I know some people would complain if I want to upgrade. I have just used it for only like 2 years and.. changing. gila ka? well, I would say that I want to move on and try others challenges. I want to do some videos.. or such. I also want to try film camera.
4. pass my driving license.
I was on 6 hours course of this driving thingy. haha. and worse is, computer test is on this Thursday. I have to pass! Then I can proceed to driving lessons! ^^,
5. visit Stonehenge
in 2009, I visited the UK but didn't have the chance to see the stewhpit stones (some of you said that), and take some photos there! exciting! hopefully this year I'll get the chance. :)
nak lagi ke? wishlist ni bahaya. kata orang, less expactations less disappointments. walaupun sebenarnya akulah orang yang paling banyak berangan dalam family. :P
anyway, happy new year to everyone! dah buat azam dan wish ni, jangan biarkan ia tertulis sahaja. make it real.
ps :my blog still under construction. later, you'll see some changes. and to friends, I'll put blog links of yours if you want. :)
2 comments:
slmt thn baru. :))
happy new year! so nice in 2011 you dont have to go to school anymore :P
Post a Comment