Sunday, April 04, 2010

L for Lala the Loser

L for Lala the Loser

Teehee. Apologize for the negative title. Couldn't think the better title but yeah. Guess what? My 50mm lens is already fixed. I'm going to post more bokeh photos when I have some time. =) But, these photos weren't taken with 1.8 but 1.4! :D It's incredibly sharp! I love the results so much. I wish I had a 50mm 1.4 one but apparently it wasn't mine. :( It's my friend, Amira's. Woooo. :'(

50mm 1.4 costs around MYR 1,300. Double standard? But see, the results are awesome!


Okei, I got to go. See you again my readers. =)

*lotsoflove* xx

8 comments:

C said...

lovely!

Ayyman Rahim said...

Talanted, very.

Lala said...

thank you both of you! =)

Jon said...

lawaaa gilaaaaa.. the picture, not you :P jgn perasan taw

Lala said...

cis what type of comment you gave lah? haha no face of mine pon :P

Fawwaz said...

OH EM GEE I AM SO MAD SCREAMING RIGHT NOW !!!

CONGRATS ON UR 1.4 DAMN DENGKI NYEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

XD

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

wow...awesome, i like the second pic

xoxo
aphrodita

DropDeadJULIET said...

updateeee your blog darling! i miss all these beautiful photos you take.