Like baby, baby, baby oooh
If you don't know, it's a line from Justine Bieber's new song, 'Baby'. I don't know why now I think Bieber is a cutie. Really, I'm just being honest. If you deny that, TELL me why. And I also don't understand why everyone hates him.. why eh?
Okei, okei I stop now. :D
I realized that I haven't updated my blog since early April and now it's almost end of April. Wooo! I just don't have any gut. Frankly, I don't see why I've to do so. Now I've some good photos to upload soon on my Flickr account. Well, maybe not that good but at least I've my 50mm lens back. =)
See you soon! xoxo
5 comments:
same goes here. me likey justin bieber too. hehhee. such a cute face, soo irresistable
Lalaaaa. I bosan asyik orang tweet about him! Come on, talk about me lah pulak! Hahaha.
haha =D Ayyman, that's so cliché =P buat apa nak cakap pasal you. hehe xD
consider a decent camera that dosent cost alot?
I don't know how to say.. but most of the DSLRs cost more than 2k these days. but I also recommend you point & shoot one.
Browse it here : http://www.canon.com.my/c/EN/114-Digital-Cameras/
Post a Comment