




I love this sweet and sour fish so much! Damn delicious!!


Mom, I see Sweden here... lol

"Sweden in Kuala Lumpur in the making"

Woohoo! :D



Epic pwanage. It's almost hari raya. Woohoo! So, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir and Batin. In other words, Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims and people who celebrate it. :)
If I have done any mistakes or hurt your feelings, I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me and I also forgive your mistakes.
By the way, friends who know me and my house, you're invited to come to my house after 9/27 :D
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! :)
If I have done any mistakes or hurt your feelings, I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me and I also forgive your mistakes.
By the way, friends who know me and my house, you're invited to come to my house after 9/27 :D
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! :)
8 comments:
selamat hari raya:)
love the pics!
keep up the good work =)
~peace from saudi arabia
selamat hari raya dear :)
taqabalallahu minna wa minkum lala.
shiyamana wa shiyamakum. :)
semoga kita bertemu lagi dengan ramadhan tahun depan. Amin.
selamat hari raya everybody. Take care!
selamat hari raya syg . :D
yeah selamat hari raya nice pics btw! creative ;)
thanks! :)
selamat hari raya to you too!
Post a Comment