Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chengdu Coming



Chengdu? The first thing that popped out in my mind was, “What? Cheng what? Where on earth is it located, man?!”

I had no idea at all that Chengdu is located in China, even though its name obviously shows something Chinese. I first guessed it is located in Turkey and my mom guessed it in India (It should be Chennai) but we were both wrong.

Since I am a regular visitor of AirAsia.com and its blog, so I got to know some new and not-everyone-knows places like Chengdu. Last month, I visited AirAsia.com and I saw that the team had had announced new places, Chengdu and Abu Dhabi.

Then I clicked the offer and read the facts about Chengdu, and for your information, Chengdu did attract me so much. Now, I knew a bit of Chengdu and I have already fallen in love with it. I am waiting for someone to bring me to Chengdu. *cough, cough*

I got the offer, it was damn cheap but unfortunately, I do not have the Master, Visa or American Express cards. *cries* My parents gave me so much reasons, but hey, look there is a contest from AirAsia that hopefully will bring me to Chengdu. ;)

#1 fact – I DO REALLY LOVE PANDAS. Oh my God!! It is one of my favourite animals. They are SO adorable. My friend said that my face looked like a panda; it is just because of my chubby cheeks. I want to meet my best friends aka pandas, please!

#2 fact – I WANT TO DRINK CHINESE TEA. And also to pick them fresh from farm! That would be wonderful! :) So let me go to China and pick some tea leaves and make my own Chinese tea! (But who cares if you do not know that the leaves need to be dried before you can make tea, lol)

#3 fact – I WANT TO GO TO TIBET TOO. I just knew that Chengdu is a gate away to Tibet! Like, triple some awesome! Tibet is a mountainous country and everyone knows that, I guess. I can also go hiking, well, just around that mountain, would be super lovely for a girl like me. *wink wink*

#4 fact – CHINESE FOODS ARE SIMPLY AWESOME. Their foods are so tempting and glorious! I love chicken rice and dumplings so much. What can I say anymore? Don’t Malaysians love foods? Malaysia is a multiple race country so we can eat different kind of foods from different cultures! Chinese is one of them. I have been to some halal Chinese Restraurants in Kuala Lumpur and they are simply delicious! And this Kefir Yoghurt looks delicious and it is good for health. And I am just wondering how it tastes like :P

And special for AirAsia, TongTong and NiNi! Love you!:D


The End.

2 comments:

C said...

this is a great one, have you got the result yet? :)

Lala said...

not yet. next week! :D
I am not sure I'll win though. Just pray to Allah.
hehe
thanks!