
Hello everybody, I need your helps =)
I need to change layouts, or something background. If you have any tips or anything that can make my blog looks better. Something kawaii but simple. Something greenish. That would be awesome if you help me.
May Allah bless you.
Take care and keep doing good deeds in Ramadan. *hint*
8 comments:
i bet green is ur febret colour. am i rite?
indeed. =)
selamat berpuasa!
lame tk borak
hee
I love ur blog sekarang pun dah cantik, you knw.
nak tolong tapi tak tahu macam ne nak tlg..
apapun,salam ramadhan..
selamat berpuasa semua =)
i think you should list your favourite things (such as ex; flowers, animals) then make a pattern of it and paste it in to your green background to make it simple.
hehe :)
Haha I don't think that would be okay for my blog. I just wanted some simple layers =D hehe
Post a Comment