haha.. why.. thanks Aimi =D Actually my ambition is not to be a photographer. It's just a passion and a hobby. ;D I want to be a writer or journalist when I grow up, not interested in science or maths world! Freak me ! haha =b btw, why I can't go to the URL. wrong url perhaps?
6 comments:
who are they? your lego? haha very beautiful and sweet (:
cool pic. like mymilktoof.blogpost.com.
but u r using lego instead of tooth.
;D
p/s: u can be a superb photographer 1 day. all of ur pics are freakin awesome cuz they were snapped by a talented person like u. me likeyy =p
haha.. why.. thanks Aimi =D
Actually my ambition is not to be a photographer. It's just a passion and a hobby. ;D
I want to be a writer or journalist when I grow up, not interested in science or maths world! Freak me ! haha =b
btw, why I can't go to the URL. wrong url perhaps?
suka gmbr ni :D
thank you shadya :) I'm glad you like it.
Post a Comment