Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not Fair

Guess Who Batman

I've been so dull and sad recently. I didn't show it to my parents because I don't want them to ask questions and such. But I can't lie.

Life treated kinda well but then bad. I wanted so many things but actually I don't deserve them at all. I got lots of expensive things and my friends said that I am spoiled. What happened to me?

My parents let me have a DSLR, and now I want an iPhone. Am I a good girl while I didn't study hard? I shall wait! Yeah, I do feel guilty sometimes.

Now I am going to trouble them again with another dentistry problem. [Thanks to my e-dentist who helped me a lot. ]

I am being not fair to my parents.

Thanks my sweetheart, Lily Allen.

4 comments:

Azri Rotten said...

relax buddy. sume org mcm u. trust me,it will get harder. be strong.

Lala said...

Hope I'll be stronger. *sigh*
Thanks very much.

Tinta Insyirah said...

its okay dear.
well be optimist.
maybe ur parents give all you want so that you're inspired to be more excellent, right?
think out of the box, not everything meant to be said, its all about understanding.

dont worry, u're not spoiled.

Lala said...

Haha, Think outside of the box :D
Thanks sweetie!