Friday, July 31, 2009

Say Goodbye to July and Welcome August

Goodbye July, Welcome August

Hello everybody. I am sorry for being emotional on last post but now I am happy back. :)
Guess what I did today? I was taking some moon photos from my balconi. And my kitty was there! Take a look :


Anyhow, the shot was really hard to take. You can see the moon's pimples such. Oh kay, not pimples, but surface. Loool :D I think I used aperture about f/32 !

Tomorrow we will go through a new month, August! Let's refresh some memories back in July :
- Got mid-term result which wasn't really good
- Had an accident by a motobiker
- My lovely girlfriend's birthday
- Ruby had a health problem which was very hurt to see :(
- my teacher found my facebook - what the hell should I care
- saw Man Utd match vs Malaysia which was awesome!
- watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

And hey, welcome August!
August calendar :
- watch UP!
- exams exams exams
- Hidma's birthday
- finish all the articles I've started
- see dentist
- ramadan starts! :D

More to come soon, inshaAllah.

PC Fair in KLCC starts today until August 2nd! I want to go, I want a new lens, maybe I can get some cuts. Please momma. Terrific!

So, how are you?

6 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

No comment since the fever is actually causing fatal and proven by several deaths anyway. so it may just some of precautions. Anyway, Im sure its getting serious and the vaccin will only arrive this Nov. Everyone is worrying about their safety. hehehe.

May we all in optimum health.

Lala said...

Haha. Should be. It also hopes on someone's antibody.

Ameen. (:

Hidma Zulkefli said...

yeays ! im in your list ! x]

Lala said...

Everything for my love. :)

Maryam said...

Nice moon shot.

What camera do you have?

Lala said...

A very simple and it's for a new learner like me. Canon EOS 1000D

I am planning to buy a powerful one when I grow up with my own money. (: