Sunday, June 21, 2009

Musée du Louvre , Grande Mosquée de Paris , Notre Dame Cathedral

June 6th, 2009



It's Louvre. Take a look at the building. Like Egypt thing..





If I am not mistaken, the designer is Zaha Hadid, the same thing I saw in a gallery in Manchester.


Nahkud! Don't see don't see!



I don't know if you don't know what the hell it is...




He's a Syrian Boy I met in Mosque of Paris. Isn't he is a cute?




The cutest show I saw in Paris. I feel like seeing and sitting in front of this all over again.


Notre Dame Cathedral, where Obama and I were there! Oh my, I hadn't a chance to see him :(





NOT lying, when I was in Paris, everyday was raining even just 10 mins. I got wet and was I yucky!

Oh yes, I have more... :D need your email friends. I don't need to say a thing, you just need to see it carefully. If you have chance, really, pack your bag now. If someone invites me now, I already packed my bag. :D

Saturday June 20th - look up yesterday 'Utusan Melayu' wow section, there's a column about Musee du Louvre. Just amazing.

Take care, will post more. Make sure you visit my flickr.

No comments: